Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sweet Spring Couture by Elie Saab

I know that the images from Elie Saab's phenomenal Spring 2012 Couture show will be posted on thousands of other blogs, but I couldn't help myself. It has left a lasting impression on me, with sensational gowns that are only imaginable in your wildest Midsummer's Night Dreams. 


The maven of couture, Saab one again whets our fashion palates with a delectable array of dessert shaded designs, finely crafted with the utmost dexterity and impeccable detailing. Sheerness was a theme throughout, artfully ornamented by crystal floral appliqués and delicate hand beading. I've paired the designs with the sweet treats they remind me of. Enough from me, I'll let the dresses speak for themselves...they do so in volumes.


Sugar Cookies


Peppermint Tart



Bubblegum Milkshake





Candied Ginger



Peach Cobbler



Lemon Meringue 



Strawberry Cheesecake

Anyone else craving something sweet?




*Photos courtesy of Style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment